Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Week 35

Contractions! I have been having runs of contractions for about 2 weeks now. Last night I thought they were for real. But after about 45 minutes of 4-5 minute apart contractions, they went away. I was a little scared. I haven't washed any of his clothes yet, nor packed any of the hospital bags. I am starting to loose a bit of the mucus plug, so I would not be surprised if I had the kiddo in a week... keep you posted!

On an Avelyn note, she loves to hug my belly/her brother. If you ask her where her brother is, she lifts up my shirt and pats it and she will give him a hug. But, she will not let anyone else touch my belly! It is so funny, she will pick up your hand and shove it off and give you this look like "don't you touch my brother!" What a little stinker ; )

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hope your feeling well and keep us posted if we have a new addition.

Marcy said...

Take care of yourself! And post updates and photos as soon as you have your new arrival.