Tuesday, September 09, 2008

36 Weeks (aka Eternally Pregnant)

Well my cervix has softened more, which is good, and I MAY be 1/2 cm dilated (woohoo). Needless to say, I didn't hear "you will have this baby within a week." But we did finalize a 39 week induction if "mr. uncooperative" isn't here yet. So anytime between now and Sept. 29 he will be here. After being pregnant for essentially 2 years I am beyond ready to have my body back and to no longer feel something moving in my stomach. The best preggo T-shirt I would love to wear everyday would read "Soon to be Evicted" with an arrow pointed to my belly : )

On a good note, Avelyn has done wonderful in her big girl bed. She has been sleeping 11 hours straight. It's harder to put her down at night, but after about 15 minutes of singing, reading and laying with her she is down. We have been going through some bad teething (back molars), but she is starting to feel better.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Well try to enjoy these last weeks with Avelyn. That baby will be here before you know it!

Take care.