Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bedroom Pics
37 Weeks 5 Days... and counting

FINALLY Scott and I bought the needed equipment to make our camera work!! It has been since May! I have posted Avelyn and Ashden's rooms. Av still does not have her bedroom furniture in it (it is being delivered next week!) so her bed is on the floor, but she LOVES her new room and bed. She did the artwork for the room herself. I will post new pics when the furniture gets in. I need to add the drapes for the closet in Ash's room, but at least it is organized and done.

On the baby note... So, Wednesday night I started having contractions at 9:30pm, by 10:30 they were in a pattern of 5 minutes apart, at 2:30am they were closer to 4 1/2 apart so I called the doc and headed to the hospital. (Angie stayed up with me and was timing them for me, thanks!) so, at the hospital they see that I was still 2+ cm dilated and accused me of not knowing what REAL contractions were and said "some women just have a different pain tolerance" I quickly reminded the nurse that I have a child, am not stupid and most certainly was having contractions. So, I walked for an hour and was sent home at 5am to "rest" at home. At this point my contractions were every 3 1/2 minutes. They gave me a sleeping pill and at 7:45am I was still having contractions. When I woke up at 9:45am ALL of my contractions were GONE!
I woke up so frustrated and mad. I swore the nurse gave me something to stop my contractions and not a sleeping pill. Needless to say, I went through almost 9 hours of contractions and 3 days later I am still pregnant! Ugh.

We will keep you posted and let you know when stubborn decides "he" is ready to be born. Enjoy the pics!!

(the belly at 38 weeks)

(her quilt is not on the bed yet, waiting for the furniture to put it on)








(my crazy hair child... )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have smacked that nurse. Haha. Good luck with everything. Hopefully it will be anyday. The rooms are beautiful. : )

Marcy said...

Oh my goodness! I don't know if I could have help myself back and not been charged with assault for that remark!

The rooms do look great. Love the pink and green in Av's room. How cute!