Saturday, September 06, 2008

Big Girl Bed!!

Scott and I decided to put Avelyn's bedroom together today so she can start getting used to her big girl bed. Goodbye crib. Since the furniture is not here we have just put her mattress on the floor. We actually think this will work out for the best; she can get used to a twin size bed that is only 5 inches off the ground, if she rolls out she won't go far. (I will wait to post pics of her new room until the furniture comes in) We think she likes it so far, she scurried off and we found her laying on her new bed all by herself : )

Well, no baby yet, which is a good thing. I had huge help all week long from my awesome mother-in-law and was able to just take it easy. All of the laundry is done and Ash's bags are packed, so we are pretty good to go. My next doc appt. is Tuesday so we will see what the progress is then.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

That is great. Surely by October Av will be used to the size of the twin bed and ready for her new big girl bed that sits off the floor. But for now I am sure that is best for her and your peace of mind. Keep us posted on the little guy. Hopefully he'll hold out a few more weeks.