More Pics.....
I didn't notice all that hair in the earlier pics! Wow, he does look like Scott. So glad that you are doing so well this morning. He is precious.
Congratulations Abby and Scott. He's absolutely beautiful. Hope you are feeling well and everyone is getting some rest after the busy night!
Congratulations! He is adorable. I cannot believe how much he looks like Scott as well. We love you and wish you well Aunt Jak
Congratulations all!
too cute!! I love the chubby cheeks!! Vaness
What a beautiful baby boy! Congrats!
COngrats! What a cutie! He looks alot like Scott! Hope you get some rest! Heidi
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I didn't notice all that hair in the earlier pics! Wow, he does look like Scott. So glad that you are doing so well this morning. He is precious.
Congratulations Abby and Scott. He's absolutely beautiful. Hope you are feeling well and everyone is getting some rest after the busy night!
Congratulations! He is adorable. I cannot believe how much he looks like Scott as well. We love you and wish you well Aunt Jak
Congratulations all!
too cute!! I love the chubby cheeks!! Vaness
What a beautiful baby boy! Congrats!
COngrats! What a cutie! He looks alot like Scott! Hope you get some rest!
Heidi
Post a Comment