Baby Time!!!
Well, I started contractions at noon today and at my doctors appt. at 1pm I was 3cm. So, I went home and continued to contract and walked about an hour around my pond with Moose. At 6pm the contractions were coming every 4 minutes, I passed my mucus plug and called the doctor. At 8:30 Scott and I started walking the halls of the hospital, I was at about 4cm then. At 9:30pm they checked me and I was at 5cm and finally was admitted to the hospital (through slight tears of pain). By 10:30pm my epidural was in, my water broke and I am currently at 6cm. So, we will keep everyone posted. I think little guy will be here by 2am or 3am..... stay tuned!!!!
p.s. I LOVE EPIDURALS!!!!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Posted by Abby and Scott at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That last picture is priceless...blogging about the hospital stay, while you're in your hospital bed...
Congratulations guys!
Post a Comment