Wednesday, September 24, 2008



ASHDEN DAVID HOLTKAMP
7 LBS 15 OZ
20.5"
BORN 1:58 AM
9/24/08

MOM, DAD AND BABY DOING GREAT.... STARTING TO GET A LITTLE (LOT) SLEEPY! WE WILL UPDATE PICTURES IN THE MORNING






A delivery update... I quickly went from 6 cm to 10cm. About 1:15am-1:20am I started pushing and Ash quickly started coming out. So, we had to stop and wait for the doctor to get to the hospital. (I now understand it when I see women on TV saying "no, I HAVE to push!") Though Ash didn't come out until 1:58, I probably pushed a total of 15 minutes!!! A far cry from my 3 HOURS with Avelyn. It's true, the first one paves the way : )

.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Wow! I checked last night and didn't see any updates, but a lot can happen overnight. Glad it was much faster this time around. Keep us posted and rest up while you are in the hospital. He is a cutie!

Kelly said...

Congrats. What a cute little boy. Rest up and glad everyone is doing well.

Anonymous said...

He looks great!! Wish I could be there! See you soon,

Tom