Weekend Update
The weekend has been wonderful having Avelyn home. She is a wonderful baby; she sleeps alot and cries a total of about 5 minutes in a 24 hour day... she always wakes up happy. I caught her giggling in her sleep yesterday and she is getting better at smiling back at people. I have to mention what she did the other night... I put her in the bassinet and the next thing I saw was her finding and grabbing her pacifer and she put it in her mouth!! Then, Scott was feeding her a bottle and she grabbed it from him and she held the bottle and fed herself until it was all gone! She is SO strong and determined, but a sweetheart and very feminine. We go to the pediatrician tomorrow, so I am anxious to see what her weight is. We'll post more later.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Posted by Abby and Scott at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope I am that lucky when my little guy comes in 2 1/2 months! Sounds like all is going really well.
OK- I was patient for two days- give us pictures!!!
Aunt Angie
Abby, Scott and Avelyn.... Again, she is absolutely gorgeous... take your time to bond. The hardest thing about not being really close to family, is NOT being able to give all these beautiful babies and/or youngsters... all the hugs and kisses from their Great-Aunt.... Love to all - Aunt Linda ! take care of all 3 of you ! much rest needed !
You guys should check to see if she is wearing a cape with a big S under that onsie.
Post a Comment