Week 38
Well, the doctor thinks I will have the baby within the week (our appt was Wed). She has dropped as far as she can and my cervix has softened... just waiting. I got hooked up to a fetal monitor for 30 min. so the doctor could watch her heart beat (her movements have really slowed down) and it was neat to see her respond to Scott's voice. Whenever he talked in the room her HB went up to 180's and when he stopped talking it would go back down to the 160's. The nurse joked that we had a "daddy's girl" on our hands!!!
Last night I had a series of contractions for 2 1/2 hours, so I thought I was going to the hospital last night, but they stopped around 9 pm, then came back at 2am and have been on and off all day today. Angie says this could go on for a couple of days, but Scott and I have our bags packed and are "on call" for the weekend. We are putting the car seat in my car tomorrow morning. But, we will see how things go tonight... and will keep everyone posted. I must say, I was actually really excited last night when I was timing my contractions... thought it was finally time to see her.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Posted by Abby and Scott at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait...very excited for you!!! Good luck! :)
Post a Comment