Week 37
I just got back from my doctor's appt. She felt the Avelyn's head! She has dropped a lot and is in position... so now Scott and I are just waiting. The doctor thinks I will still deliver on my due date... but that is probably in 2 weeks. The doctor also wants me to get my epidural when I am just 2cm dialated, due to the pain I am in, so that will be nice. But she also said she feels that once I get my epidural, I will have a quick delivery. So, Scott and I are excited, we are just playing the waiting game. Our goal is to get our bags packed this weekend and buy the last few things we need! I will update the blog after next weeks appt!
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Posted by Abby and Scott at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You could go anytime. We are on stand-by for baby news! Take a book to read. That first baby takes a long time to come out. :) I hope you start feeling better so you can enjoy the last few days of peace and quiet before your baby enters the world...
Post a Comment