Wednesday, May 23, 2007





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... she is beautiful.... no offense to the Holtkamp family because you are such a beautiful family.. but, we have a little family saying, "we Rouse's know how to have beautiful babies"....God love the Holtkamps and the Rouse's....how blessed we are ! Congrats Scott and Abby.......

Sorry Scott, Abby gets all this praise even though I know you were there for support............

Abby - you go girl ! you did great... I am so proud of you...

sooooooo much love to both our families.....

Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. I can't wait to see her today. Glad all is well. Good job momma :)

Crystal

Anonymous said...

We need some close ups of just her and that gorgeous hair!!! Congrats, I am so proud of you both- you are such a great team and will be the best mommy and daddy to that sweet little one! I wish I could be there!! Thinking of you lots today.....Angie