Tuesday, June 05, 2007

2 Weeks Old

Sorry for the delay in pictures!!! Here are some random ones that we have taken over the past few days. Avelyn is doing great... a ravenous eater that is, at times, wearing out her mother : ) We had a big night last night; the umbilical cord fell off! I am so happy, that thing was nasty looking. I never updated from the pediatrician visit, she is very healthy and had gained 2 ounces, so we got the "all clear." On a personal note, I am pretty excited because I have already lost 23 pounds : ) only 30 more to go to pre-pregnancy weight!

We'll post more pictures as they come.








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute baby--she is so tiny. 23 pounds--wow! Good riddence to the "Nasty" umbilical cord thingy!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo pretty! Her hair appears to be lightening up??
Thanks for the pics and keep them coming.
Love,
Aunt Diana

Marcy said...

She has so much hair! How adorable.

Jaime said...

Don't push yourself. Esp. if you are nursing. Give yourself a good 8 months - year before you really worry about the weight thing!

Glad all is well!

Anonymous said...

Honey,
I think you look beautiful just the way you are. Love you,
Your Hubby

Nicole said...

Wow! I've missed you so much! What a beautiful little girl! You have to be going through so many different emotions right now. I'm sure you're tired and excited all at the same time. I can't wait to see her in person. I will catch up with you more later. Just wanted to send you and Scott my love and congradulations! Muwah!

Anonymous said...

Scott I thought you liked men