Friday, May 25, 2007

Going Home!!!!

We are now home and loving it! Avelyn did very well in the car, as you can see she slept the whole way. The dogs are adjusting great too... they are so good and just love their new baby sister. I have to thank Aunt Amy for Avelyn's nice "travel leisure wear" outfit for her trip home... very cozy, warm and chic.
Mommy is recovering very well and the breastfeeding is going great...we have a ravenous feeder on our hands. We will keep everyone posted as we get adjusted. Enjoy your holiday weekend!!!!





2 comments:

Kristen said...

Welcome home!!! Doesn't it feel nice to have your own bed back? :) I'm glad mom, dad, and baby are doing well. Hope you are adjusting to the new routine and lack of sleep. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is so gorgeous! Abby I think she does look like your baby pictures! I just love all of her hair. She is BEAUTIFUL. But what can I say, I am her aunt and biased!