Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Well, the hospital sent us home for now... I am not sure why, but I guess you do what they say! Anyway, Abby is having contractions at a rapid pace of no more than 5 minute intervals. The hospital wanted to have Abby rest at home and call our doctor when the contraction intervals shorten, even though they told us to come in when she was at 5 minute intervals; enough of my ranting.

Abby is doing well, but understandably in pain. Hope we post another blog tonight with some pictures of our new born little baby girl...

Keep checking in to hear more ......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there sweetie she will come - we love you..Aunt Jak

Jaime said...

Get ready for some crazy! Good luck tonight/tomorrow/all days after. I will keep checking in.

Anonymous said...

Sarah and I are joking that if she decides to wait another day that we can share birthdays! We hope everything will turn out great!