Scott and I finally decided on our Nursery bedding!! It is called "cottontail friends" and it is from Pottery Barn Kids. We had fun registering there on Saturday night. (Jaime you were right, all of their fabrics are SO soft). Now that the bedding is chosen, all we have to do is find the right furniture... and soon!
I'm going on week 24 and things are still going okay, just a lot of lower back pain. Baby girl went to her first movie Saturday night too; the new 007 movie. (She kicked a ton during the big poker game. Maybe she'll be a gambler : ) )
Well, we hope you like the bedding as much as we do. We'll post the final nursery pics, but I think that is about 3 months away.


1 comment:
Sounds like you have a very active baby. I'm glad things are going so well and the bedding is cute. Take care of yourself.
Post a Comment