Tuesday, January 30, 2007

3am is the magic hour!!
Week 2

I think my stomach has doubled in size since week 20! Scott no longer calls me by my name, I am now just "big belly." Sleeping during the evening has become a distant memory in the house. I swear this child is noctornal. (sorry if that is mispelled) Without fail at 3am EVERY morning she goes nuts... and she doesn't stop until about 6am (one night it was until 8am). So, my days and nights are officially flipped. I just feel really bad for Scott; this morning he woke up and said "I heard you giggling all night..."

I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks for some more baby measurements. Last time, the doctor looked at me concerned and asked if "big babies" runs in my family and that my daughter is measuring "big." After I told her that we were all average sized babies I received a lecture on "sugar intake" : ) So, I am interested to see how things are progressing next visit; I really might be having my rolly polly baby sooner than I thought!

No comments: