Monday, February 12, 2007


Week 25

Here is a belly pic from week 25... much bigger than at week 20! I go to the doctor on Monday to take my blood-sugar test and check the heart beat. Everything is still going okay... just back pain and headaches. Scott and I picked out the baby furniture on Saturday and finished registering at Babies R Us and picked a few items from Target.

Happy Valentines Day to everyone and stay warm through the Winter Storm this week.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You look great! You are over the half-way point. And isn't registering fun? Love that part!

Ron and Diana said...

You don't look any bigger to me! You look fabulous! I hope now that you feel better you can enjoy the marvels of pregnancy. Other than morning sickness I thought the experience was very cool! Kristen doesn't like it when her entire stomach shifts to one side or a foot or knee pokes out. All those little things I still find amazing!
Tell your family thank you again for allowing the Rouse's to get together. I am looking forward to being able to come see the new great-niece when she is born. Take care of yourself,
Love Aunt Diana