



Happy Birthday Cooper!!!
Cooper turned 3 today. I can't believe my little puppy is growing up. To celebrate Moose and I took Cooper outside to play in the snow! But, Cooper was shivering and Moose wouldn't stop taking Coop's leash and pulling him around the yard... so we went inside and let Coop eat treats instead : )
I have posted some pics from today in the snow (check out Cooper's new pimp coat from Grandma Rouse). And I had to include a picture of where Cooper spends 75% of his life: on my bed with his yellow ducky.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Posted by Abby and Scott at 6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cooper is a stud.. I miss those dogs!
How cute! I love the coat. I can't believe you got it on! Circle would never stand for that, but she needs it. She wouldn't go pass the porch if we didn't make her.
Post a Comment