Monday, August 04, 2008

Big Week...

Well, our family had a big week business wise. Scott's company moved into their first official office space!! We have 1,000 sq. feet in Dublin and had all of our furniture delivered on Friday. We spent the weekend cleaning, dusting, moving and buying supplies. It is so much fun and I am so proud and excited for Scott. Avelyn already has her own little chair in her daddy's office... : )
We will get some pics up on the blog ASAP, the furniture is Cherry wood with black leather chairs, it looks great!

31 Weeks... and counting.
Ugh, I am ready for little squirt to come out. It is so funny though, around the same time with Avelyn I became obsessed with making lists and cleaning out closets. I filled 9 bags of clothes, etc. for the good will last week and have about 6 pages worth of lists "Things to Do:" I think I make the lists for fear of completely losing my mind and forgetting what has to be done. My pregnant brain is just useless most of the time... a fun-filled 9 months for Scott!! To update on the doctor's visit: long-story-short the baby is at -2 already and my doc can feel his head he is so low. The good news is that I am not dilated. I am no longer allowed to walk my dogs, or go on long walks myself and I have to limit how much I am picking up Avelyn. Oh, have I mentioned how honorary the baby is? So, I was hooked up to a fetal monitor for 25 minutes (checking my contractions) and the baby was so ticked that the monitor was pressing into "his space" that he would roll all the way over to the left, start rolling back to the right, building momentum, and BAM kick the monitor! and REPEAT. He did this the entire 25 minutes. The nurse came in, looked at his strip and said "Oh my lord, he is an ACTIVE baby for 29 weeks!!!"

2 comments:

Marcy said...

How you feeling? Hope that little guy isn't giving you too much trouble!

Kristen said...

When you feel that first contraction- GO! Don't take a shower, don't brush your teeth, don't type up sick notes for grandparents.... (See March 2007 post on our blog...). I hope you are resting. I am hoping to sleep through the night one day again....