I am sorry for your loss. You have some great photos for Avelyn and the baby to look at as they get older. The wedding photo is definitely one to cherish, that is so sweet.
Take care Abby. Don't over do it. How are you doing now with your pregnancy? I saw that Angie is in town with the kids. I'm sure Ty will wear Av out!
3 comments:
I'm sorry for your family's loss. You are all in our thoughts.
I am sorry for your loss. You have some great photos for Avelyn and the baby to look at as they get older. The wedding photo is definitely one to cherish, that is so sweet.
Take care Abby. Don't over do it. How are you doing now with your pregnancy? I saw that Angie is in town with the kids. I'm sure Ty will wear Av out!
He will always be watching over you and your family. Great pics and memories.
Post a Comment