Week 10 1/2
Avelyn continues to grow and amuse us. She is more openly giggling now and LOVES to eat her hands... I swear she tries to shove her entire fist in : ) Standing has been her new obsession for the past 2-3 weeks... and she continues to get stronger. We are almost rolling over. She can hike her leg up to lay on her side, but can't quite get all the way over on her tummy. We are excited because for the past two nights Avelyn has slept for 8 hour stretches : )
NOTE: Angie and Tom's blog is back up and running!!!!!! Check out the new pics : )
I just love this picture of her...
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Posted by Abby and Scott at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



(like the cool shades.... what a pimp-ette)
4 comments:
Love the new pictures. Isn't it amazing how much they learn in a short amount of time? It's so fun!
so cute!!!! Love the hat and the hot pink shades!
These are some great pictures. Thanks for the comments on our blog. Your too sweet. Avelyn has grown so much. I can't get over it. We have our one month wed. I will let you know how that goes :) Take care, and good luck on the treadmill :)
Crystal
Love the hat...who gave that to her? When she grows up...she'll know who the best uncle is!!!
Post a Comment