9 Weeks
I can't believe that in a few weeks I will be taking Avelyn for her first professional photos... wow this summer is flying by! Well, Avelyn recovered from her shots with flying colors, meaning she didn't cry and had no bruising! She just slept a lot, which gave me time to do some reading (Harry Potter : ))
Scott and I are pretty excited, Avelyn has been sleeping for one 5 to 6 hour stretch at night... but the other 19 hours of the day she eats every 3 hours, on the dot. But, you have to start somewhere. She also is really finding her voice... some of her squeals crack us up... and she is awesome at "fake" crying. The other day I left the room and she started to "cry," when I walked back in she started to giggle when she saw me. I know she called me a "sucker" in her mind : ) I'll take some more photos and post them this week.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Posted by Abby and Scott at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how early the manipulation starts...the things Alexis comes up with absolutely blows my mind.
I can relate to Angie's blog situation. I can't get what I thought was my password to work either (hence nothing new). It was that whole google switch thing.
I'm done with my Harry Potter book. Enjoyed! Avelyn is looking more like you now. I found pics of you going through things for the next move. I am collecting in an envelope for you. We are going to FL Tues to close on the Milton house and will have something here hopefully soon after. Love, Aunt Diana
Post a Comment