Friday, August 31, 2007

So sorry for the delay in info and pictures... it will be a bit longer for pics. The camera is not accepting our memory chip, we will get it fixed though. Well, Avelyn is doing great! She is laughing out loud and loves to smile back at people. She still is obsessed with standing all the time... and she Rolled over for the first time last Sunday! So we are moving from tummy to back, but not the other way. We are in love with the Bumbo... Av chills in it while I cook and while I get ready in the morning and while Scott and I eat dinner. The other day I put her seat in front of the TV and put on Madagascar while I cooked dinner and she would giggle at the movie! So cute. We love to take bubble baths together and she kicks around in the water like a frog : ) Av slept through the night from 10-14 weeks... but this week we are back to square one. She has decided that she no longer likes her crib, or her bassinet and only wants to sleep next to Scott or I... she is just going through a major growth spurt and I think she is in pain, or uncomfortable at night.
Well, I'll get some pics up as soon as possible. Have a great holiday weekend!!!

No comments: