12 weeks
Avelyn is definitely going through a growth spurt again. She has officially moved up to 6oz per feeding... and slept through the night all week. On Saturday night she slept from 9-7am! Now, I just need to learn to fall asleep when she does and not stay up to watch Jay Leno : )
We had a wonderful weekend at my mom and dad's, celebrating Amy's birthday! The whole fam was there and we took some great pics of Ty and Av taking a bath together... (will post them when I get them from Amy's camera) let's just say Tyson is going to be a great big brother some day!!!!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Posted by Abby and Scott at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man...I can't wait til Skyler sleeps through the night. That would be super :) Avelyn seems to be doing great. I am so glad to hear it. We are going to have to plan a play date soon :) Miss you!
Post a Comment