Just another day for my two girls.... :-)
How can I get daddy to do what ever I say?
I could have swore, I heard Avelyn say I love you Daddy...
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Posted by Abby and Scott at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just another day for my two girls.... :-)
How can I get daddy to do what ever I say?
I could have swore, I heard Avelyn say I love you Daddy...
Posted by Abby and Scott at 7:43 PM
3 comments:
Now that is my kind of relaxing :) Glad to see everyone is doing well. Avelyn is adorable!
everyone sleeping...awhl...even Moose is sleeping! You girls look pretty tired...hope that you are getting your beauty sleep.
Avelyn is beautiful! We missed you this weekend, hope everything is going well. Seems like everyone (including the dogs!) is adjusting well. Can't wait to meet your little girl!
Post a Comment