Week 38
This week has been plagued by long runs of contractions. I have thought on two different occasions that "this is it" and after 5 hours of timed contractions they just STOP. Very frustrating! Also, I have never been awoken in the middle of the night with contractions, but that is all that has been happening lately. It's not fun :) At my check on Monday I was 3cm and 75%... so things are definitely progressing. If I have another run tonight I am going to call my doctor in the morning and have her check me again... maybe we can medically progress things along!! This girl is SO stubborn.
I will keep you all updated. Please cross your fingers I go to the hospital tomorrow!
I have posted some random pics of the kiddos from the Summer below... will post more later.
Tuesday, March 08, 2011
Posted by Abby and Scott at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment