38 1/2 Weeks
Still no baby. It is now a running joke in our family everyday "I think the baby is coming today!" After having multiple 4+ hour-long runs of contractions between Sunday night and Tuesday night, I awoke Wednesday morning feeling so horrible I decided it was time to go see the doctor to make sure the baby was okay. My blood pressure was a little high and we did a stress-test for 25 minutes; the baby looked great and by the time I left my blood pressure was going down. I followed the trip with another 3 hours of contractions that yet again stopped. It has been a very tiring, frustrating week. Scott has been home with me all week, because we think every run of contractions are going to lead to delivery. All I can say is my body wants to eject this baby, but she is just not ready yet. We have an induction scheduled for Monday at 8:30... I joke that I will kick into labor Sunday night! We will keep everyone posted.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Posted by Abby and Scott at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment