Friday, January 29, 2010

Starting School

Avelyn signed up for pre-Preschool Thursday night. She was SO excited about it, but I think I built her up a bit too much... she had a complete melt down after we handed over her papers and went to leave; she wanted to STAY for school! She ran to all the shut doors and tried to open them, while screaming and crying :( I felt so bad for her. She picked out her outfit to wear and helped me do her hair ;)

1 comment:

Marcy said...

She is growing up so quickly. We went to look at one a few months back, and Ethan turned around as soon as we got out the door and realized he wasn't staying. He was so upset he was screaming and banging on the door to go back in. We hope it goes that well come August!