Sunday, October 05, 2008

10 DAYS

Our Little Man.




Sorry for the delay in pictures. It has been busy around the house. Ashden is doing great. He has a wonderful disposition. He only cries when he is hungry or cold. Very opposite from his sister. Av hated being swaddled and still will not let you put a blanket on her. Ash can't get swaddled enough, he is so cuddly. Avelyn loves her brother and gets excited every time she sees him; loves giving hugs and kisses, though her hugs tend to be full-on laying on him so we have to monitor closely. He is sleeping better, last night was every 4 hours (awesome). The dogs have adjusted great. Moose loves him and gets concerned every time he cries. Cooper, god love him, is clueless. Hope you enjoy all the pics I attached. Angie, Ty and Zoe were in from Seattle and stayed with us all week. It was great to have the help and for Av to have a playmate. Av and Ty are just too cute together!! She loves her cousins : )


Our first family outing. We took Av to a nearby park on Saturday, she had a blast!!

LOVE my double BOB!


Her favorite. The swing.



Ash loves this cookie monster. He grabs for it!

Belly time.

I had to show off his little chicken legs. Ash is a tiny little guy.

Playing with cousin Ty and Zoe. Angie and the kiddos spent the week helping me out with newbie and Av while I got back on my feet.





Avelyn playing beauty parlor

Moose stepping in to see why Ashden started crying. (Av is not a gentle stylist)



Ashden's first bath

Avelyn watched the whole time and was very concerned about him crying. (he pooped once I wrapped him in his towel. awesome)

Our Trip Home from the Hospital


Mom, Av and Ash

3 comments:

Marcy said...

He is so cute! Glad to hear that Av loves to shower him with hugs and kisses. Looks like she had a great time with her cousins too.

So good to hear things are going well. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Keep the pics. coming
love Grandma & Grandpa H

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he has changed in just 3 days! I miss him and Av already. That picture of the three of you is great! You look great! He is SO cute w/ all that hair! I am so jealous. Ang