Thursday, October 16, 2008

3 Weeks

Here are just some random pictures we have taken over the past week. Ashden is doing well. I had to stop breastfeeding and switch to formula. Ash wasn't gaining weight and actually lost weight in a week, so it was a combination of me not making enough and I think he was allergic to my milk because he was having about 10+ stools a day. But now he is eating well and finally putting a little weight on. Scott and I are happy, he is going one 5 hour stretch at night which has been nice.
Avelyn is doing better. She has been breaking through her molars for the past 2 weeks. Not fun having a newborn and a cranky 16 month old (I have been counting to 10 a lot lately).
I ventured out this week for the first time on my own with the kiddos. We went to the zoo on Tuesday and it took me over 2 hours to finally get out the door. I'm sure getting things packed up and kids dressed and changed will become more smooth with time. Enjoy the pics.







Showing off their Halloween outfits.


Avelyn is getting so big. i think she looks really tall in this pic.

Avelyn loves playing in Cooper's cage. Cooper just sits outside and looks at her with sad little eyes : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott& Abby,
Thanks for updating pics,
The kids are growing up so fast
can't wait to see all of you
Love grandma & grandpa H