Pictures and Updates.....
Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. It is just hard to get on the computer with Avelyn wanting to help me type : ) These pics are from her first birthday party. Various pics of her cake (which I designed and created and am still shocked by my random burst of creativity : ) ), toys and how exhausted she was by the end of the day !! (more updates below the pics) 


Avelyn has really taken off with her walking. She is starting to get fast. Itis so nice that she can walk though, less carrying her around with a big pregnant belly. She has started saying "bye" and waving, she sounds like a little southern belle when she says it, like "ba-eye, ba-eye". She was waving and saying bye as the cars drove by our house the other day :) Her conversation skills are so good, we can't understand a word she is saying yet, but she responds to us and will randomly point and talk to us about stuff constantly. She says "ooper" for Coop and "oose or oosie" for Moose. So cute. She now has 7 teeth, 4 on top and 3 on bottom. She just makes Scott and I laugh everyday, she is so smart and mischievous. Getting into everything, climbing on everything and already not listening to me when I say No : )
The pregnancy is going okay. I have actually had no nausea since week 18, so that has been wonderful! At 27 weeks I am starting to get a little uncomfortable and can say this about my boy, he is feisty! What a kicker! I cannot put too much pressure on any part of my belly, if I do he kicks at it like CRAZY until I move. At my last doctor apt. I was told I need to limit how much I am picking up Av and holding her and I need to be resting more... since I became pregnant so soon after Av I have a few issues I am dealing with with this pregnancy, but nothing major.
Well, our camera is still out of commission so I will post more recent pics when I can.
Friday, July 04, 2008
Posted by Abby and Scott at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Avelyn looks so cute. She is growing up fast. I am glad to hear that your pregnancy is going better--less morning sickness is a good thing. Love the cake--that is very creative--good color choice too. I am sorry that I had to miss her party--it looks like everyone had a great time!
I love that cake. Where do you find the time? I'm glad to hear you are feeling well. The end of the road is quickly approaching.
The cake is adorable! Glad to hear things are going well with this pregnancy. Love the photos. And I agree with Kristen, how did you find time to make that!? It looks great, I'm sure everyone enjoyed it.
Post a Comment