Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Avelyn!!!

We had Av's big party yesterday. The family and some friends came over. Pictures will be coming soon... our camera charger/base caught fire this week and so therefor we took no pics from our own camera (this greatly stressed/depressed me all day with no pics) and to top it all off Avelyn was miserable ALL DAY. The poor baby popped 3 teeth on top the morning of her big day so she was running a fever since Thursday night. She didn't eat any birthday cake, during her birthday song she was clinging to my arms screaming bloody murder and would let no one hold her. Her cheeks and gums were so swollen. I almost started crying yesterday morning while I was rocking her because she was in so much pain and there was nothing I could do for her. But.... the weather was gorgeous, good food and good company. Avelyn received a lot of beautiful presents.

Big News....

On Avelyn's birthday, Friday, we went for my ultrasound. We are having a.....BOY! The minute the scanner hit my stomach we saw his boy parts : ) His weight is right on track and everything looks great, very healthy.

I will try and post pictures later!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Avelyn! I hope she is starting to feel better.

Congrats on the baby boy. Can't wait to see pictures of everything!

Marcy said...

I know you are super busy with Av. But I'd love to hear how she is doing.