Monday, April 07, 2008

Spring Weekend

We had a great weekend. Grandma Holtkamp and Uncle Bobby came for a nice visit and were able to play with Av. She loved it, and Mommy loved it more because Grandma did everything for Av. I think I only changed one diaper in three days! Thank You Grandma Holtkamp : ) It is nice to have a break every now and then!
On the pregnancy note, I am 14 weeks now and ugh, still do not enjoy pregnancy. I honestly try to make it through my day one hour at a time, hoping the next hour will be a little less miserable with nausea, acid reflux, heart burn and headaches. But, I try to do it with a smile and I must admit I am starting to get my energy back and am ready to work in the yard and garden during the summer. Scott and I are really looking forward to a fun-filled summer and have a laundry list of things we want to get done with the house.
Avelyn just talks and squeals and babbles all the time. Especially when she sees her puppies. We think her first word will be Cooper. She is done with baby food, she only wants table food and what Scott and I are eating. She actually will throw a tantrum if she doesn't get a bite or at least half of whatever we are eating :) Such fun.




Here is Avelyn sporting her daddy's t-shirt from when he was a baby. Grandma Holtkamp found it for us : )

Little Scott

Her favorite new toy. Bumble Bee, from Grandma

Enjoying the warm weather on our dirty deck : )

Mommy and Me. (mommy still not feeling very well, but managing a smile)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Had so much fun, can't wait to spend more time with all of you in couple weeks love grandma