Friday, April 18, 2008

Baby Scan!

We went to Akron this week to watch Tyson and Angie scanned me to see if we could tell the sex. Well, my little guy was not cooperating. He was moving a lot but just would not get into the right position! I think I saw some manhood in the scan, but Angie told me it could very easily be the umbilical cord... so I guess I will have to wait until I am 20 weeks. We did the scan pretty early too, I am only 15wk4days. We did see a beautiful spine, great heartbeat and he was practicing breathing. It is just amazing that we can see a baby in the womb. I love it.
The visit was fun, Avelyn loves playing with Tyson and watching him. She always progresses a little further after being around him for a few days. I can't wait until she can talk like he can...

1 comment:

Marcy said...

That is awesome that your sister can give you an ultrasound when you are visiting. Glad to hear the little one is growing and healthy. Only a few more weeks and you'll be able to know if it's a boy or girl. I had tons of ultrasounds and he never cooperated until the official scan to find out the sex. And for that one when he appeared on the screen that first few seconds he had his legs spread wide apart. It was like it he was proud of it or something :) He knew his mommy wanted to know so badly, even though I already determined at 13 weeks that no girl would put her mommy thru all that pain and it had to be a boy! LOL.