Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Week 8
1 Year Anniversary

Scott and I never would of imagined that on our 1 year anniversary we would need a babysitter for our 7 week old baby... but what a blessing it is that we did ; ) Scott's parents came in for the weekend to visit Avelyn, so we went to dinner and saw Knocked Up for our big night out. Call me crazy, but after the delivery scene I turned to Scott and said "I'm ready to do that again"

Avelyn is growing like a weed right now... her 3 month clothes are getting tight ; ) She is a crazy eater; sometimes she'll eat 3 ounces, then 8 ounces, then 5 ounces. She is just going through a big growth spurt, and is getting the night fussies. I finally caught her smiles on camera! She LOVES her kick-gym and spends a few hours a day laying there and talking to the big butterfly that plays music. She also found her hands about a week and a half ago... so sometimes it is a fight between her bottle and fingers during feedings : ) All in all, life is good and Avelyn is happy and healthy!









2 comments:

Marcy said...

The smiles are SO cute! She is really growing fast.

Happy Anniversary!

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary!