Tuesday, January 09, 2007



And here is the 20 week shot!!

I am halfway there! The Grandmas and I went for our last sonogram on the 5th. The tech told me that I am carrying her high in my placenta, so it could be a while until I feel her move...but I will be more comfortable in the long run. We got some really beautiful pictures and she is doing well, in the 90 percentile for measurements and weight and her heart rate was 158. Though the scan moved her due date up to the 24th, we are still going for the 30th of May for delivery.

Besides the pinched nerves in my lower back, I am finally starting to enjoy being pregnant. My nausea is completely gone (as long as I take my medicine) and I finally have a healthy appetite! Now I have to hit the treadmil so I stay at a healthy weight : )

Scott and I are looking forward to seeing everyone this Sunday at the Rouse Party!

We will keep you posted with any updates.

No comments: