Week 37
I think the best phrase for the last few weeks of any pregnancy is "no rest for the weary." No matter how exhausted you are, you end up laying in bed staring at the ceiling until 2am. My doctor appointment is tomorrow, so I will update afterward. Here are some pics of the nursery. This room used to be our Master Bedroom, so that's why we also have a Queen bed in it (great for guests, they get to take care of the baby :))


This is why I am obsessed with Pottery Barn Kids... this is the same nursery outfit I have used for Ave and Ash and the stuff STILL looks brand new!! By miracle West Elm came out this Spring with an Organic duvet cover in the EXACT same color as the gingham in the crib bedding. I am pretty stoked about how everything turned out. Just need to get some neat drapes for the closet... I no longer like closet doors, I have taken them off of all my closets; it really opens up a room.
Random Pics of the kiddos:
Here are some pics from Disney on Ice
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Posted by Abby and Scott at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the room
Post a Comment