Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One Year


Height: 31" (85%)
Weight: 23lb. 6oz (60%)
Head: 47.5 cm (81%)

Ashden has started to say some more words. This morning he learned No (yeah) and sometimes he says Thank you. Ash is quiet kid, he has no problem playing by himself and I often find him deep in thought while playing, trying to figure out how things work. Scott and I both think he is going to be a typical boy who takes risks, like jumping off the roof... but it will be a "calculated" risk. A plan will always be in place "before" he does something stupid :)



Potty Training!
We are starting this week. So far, so good. Cooper is her best friend because when she sits on the potty she gets a special "snack"

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Good luck with the potty. Lucas uses it all day long at school every day. Still won't go at home. I figured I would start pushing it more around Christmas break. Share any good tricks you learn. :)