Ashden's First Birthday!
Ash turned one on the 24th, but we had his party on the 20th. It was a great time and he loved his chocolate cake! The theme was dinosaur and I have cake pics further below in the post. Here he is enjoying his chocolate dino-foot! (I made feet for the kids)
We can't believe that it has been a year and all of the things Ash is doing. He is almost running now. He loves taking off on Mommy in public, especially when I am busy dealing with Avelyn and a tantrum :) He is starting to say some words: momma, dada, thank you, no, uh-huh and he likes to roar! Being a second child, he actually enjoys independent play... Every time I open my cabinets I always get a treat, he puts toys EVERYWHERE in the house! What a little cuddler, he loves kisses and hugs.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Posted by Abby and Scott at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment