6 Week Update
Well, at 6 weeks I am happy to report that I am 100% back to normal. I have been walking for two weeks now, but today I took the kids and Moose out jogging/walking and it felt great!!! (In comparison, it was 12 weeks before I could jog after having Avelyn) It is so cute to watch Av and Ash in the double jogger, she sits forward and either holds Ash's hand or pats his head the entire time. I wish I had a camera. A very watchful sister.
Here are the kids taking over mom and dads bed, watching Shrek...


Avelyn likes to try and get Ash to drink her milk.

Doing belly time...
Avelyn loves to hold her brother.

Monday, November 03, 2008
Posted by Abby and Scott at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute! I hope Ethan is that great with his baby sister next Spring.
Ash is growing so quickly. He looks so alert!
Post a Comment