My First Pigtails!
Avelyn's hair is getting so long! I had to see if it would go into pigtails.
The last picture is the end result of our stair case removal. This is just a temporary fix... in a few months we are replacing all of the carpet in the living room and taking up the rest of the tile. Small steps. 

Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Posted by Abby and Scott at 1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Absolutely love the pigtails! She is adorable!
I love the pigtails! Too cute.
Absolutely love the finished project. You guys did a fantastic job! And the stair case looks good too!
Your house looks great. Soooo much safer :) I loved her pigtails. All Skylers can do is spike :) They are growing up fast aren't they.
haha wow that hair is awesome...she looks really cute
Post a Comment