Monday, April 23, 2007

Week 35





Life has been very busy and fun lately! This past weekend we celebrated my mom's birthday, a friends wedding and held the Rouse baby shower! Below is a picture from the weeding... I made Scott take it of me as I did "the twist" at 35 weeks!!




While that dancing was fun at 10pm, I thought Avelyn was coming out of me at 3am!! I did a little too much "hippy-hippy shake"-ing : ) My last doctor's appt showed that she has started to drop, and I have started to get some Braxton-Hicks contractions, but otherwise everything is great pregnancy wise. I go back in 2 days, so we will see how things are then.




Scott and I bought our nursery rug on Sunday!! We were able to find the 5'x8' one that we wanted... after it being discontinued from Pottery Barn. Needless to say, we were extremely excited and it looks GREAT in the room!! The shower was lovely on Sunday... we had great 80 degree weather and I enjoyed seeing my family and friends, whom spoiled my child rotten with gifts and neccesities! A big Thank You to all who came, we love you all.

No comments: