Friday, April 06, 2007

Week 32

Energy, at last! My energy level has finally kicked in over the past 2 weeks; my house is actually getting cleaned! I think the nesting stage has started, because I am emptying out closets, going through boxes, re-organizing cabinets... Cooper is not too happy about it though. I finally went under the bed and cleaned out his treasure trough... all the little pieces of paper and trash he collects from the house went into the vaccuum and he was NOT pleased! He pounced on the vaccuum and barked and jumped all over the bed while I cleaned... it was hilarious : ) But, the baby is great... the little stinker just won't get off my bladder!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going good for you finally. Take care of yourself and might as well take this advantage to get all the cleaning done that you'll never get to again!