Thursday, March 08, 2007

Week 28
Lists, Lists and more Lists...


Only 12 more weeks to go! (Actually, only 11 since my due date was moved up) Scott and I are ready to see and hold her; enough with this pregnancy stuff! I have become a little OCD this week and have created lists all over the house: emergency numbers, to do lists for the bathroom and nursery, and what to pack in my labor bag, diaper bag and suitcase for the hospital. I am just waiting for the "nesting" stage to start becasue my house could really use a GOOD cleaning : ) But, for now I seem to be content with the 25 dog toys littering my family and dining room and the constant Moose hair on my floors!
I'll post a belly pic next week... it's not getting any prettier as time goes by : )

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Good for you for being organized. I didn't pack the hospital bag until I was in labor. I hope you are feeling well. The end is in sight!! Can't wait to see pictures.

Jaime said...

I can't wait to see pics! I know exactly what you mean. :)