Sunday, March 18, 2007


Here is our New Guest Bathroom/Baby's Bathroom!











Week 29 1/2



Here is an updated belly shot! Sorry, due to an increasing amount of stretch marks I am no longer aloud to post skin-belly shots : ) It's been kind of a rough week, pregnancy wise. My morning sickness has returned, despite medication, so we will see how next week goes. But, it was a productive week; Scott and I got the guest bathroom done! We decided since the baby will be using it the most, we should decorate it for her. Again, thanks Pottery Barn Kids for such cute home decor!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice bathroom Abby. your walls look very slick and smooth just like your baby belly.

I have not seen a shot llke that since Grandma Carney Thanksgiving.

Signed
The anonymous blogger dad

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the green---it looks great! Can't wait to see it all in person! Hang in there- the fun nights are yet to come!!

Ang

Kristen said...

The bathroom and you both look great! Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby! I stopped on here to see how your pregnancy is going. How exciting. One of my good friends at work just had a baby last month and said the delivery really wasn't that bad...hopefully that puts your mind at ease a bit. I guess its different for everyone though. Hope everything else is going good for you.

Take care, Natalie

JustThaatChiik...♥ said...

Aww!

You don't know me...but aww!
I hope it all goes well
x