One Month
"Tiny" should be Aria's nickname. The girl is growing longer. She has to wear newborn clothes and no socks will stay on her little feet. I hate going out in public with nothing on my baby's feet, but NOTHING will fit her! Other than that, she is starting to coo and smile. We had her doc appointment yesterday.
Weight: 8lb 8oz
Height: 21.5 inches
It has really hit me this week that I have three kids... not even kids, babies. The babies aren't the hard part, it's keeping my house cleaned, laundry done and managing to get dinner on the table that is hard. Aria wants to be held all the time, and if I try to let her cry it out I can't take my eyes off of her because my overly helpful children think they need to hold her or pick her up and bring her to me. It's a vicious catch 22.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Posted by Abby and Scott at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment