9 Month Update
My little man turned 9 months this week and I just can't believe everything he is into to. Ash is crawling, climbing everything, cruising furniture, standing on his own, can say mommom and dada and eating me out of house and home. I wish I could say he has a favorite food, but he likes EVERYTHING. He is finally, after 9 MONTHS, sleeping through the night! I can't believe it has been over a year since Scott and I have slept 7-8 hours uninterrupted.
Ash is ALL boy. He is so fearless and determined I swear he is going to have a broken bone by the time he is five : )
Our doctor visit went well on Wednesday, he didn't even cry with his shot. Here are his stats:
Weight: 21lb.8oz. (67%)
Height: 28.5" (60%)
Head: 46cm (71%)
Avelyn is fulfilling every stereotype of the "terrible twos" and what a drama queen she is. Scott, Ash and I are often walking on egg shells because at any moment Av goes from giggling to hitting, throwing and screaming. But we are getting through it... one time-out at a time.
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Posted by Abby and Scott at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your "one timeout at a time." We feel the same way about our horrible threes. Screaming has become an automatic earner. Next, I may work on the "I am going to kung-fu you" threats.
I don't know why I haven't seen your posts! Av's outfits are too cute from your Iowa trip! I can see Sandy and her have similar features! can't wait to be home!
Angie
Post a Comment