Avelyn's 2nd Birthday!
We can't believe it has been two years already. Wow, time flies. We had a monkey theme party, since that is her favorite animal at the moment : )
I attempted to make a monkey-head cake and it looked great, but when it was time to pull it out I saw that his right ear had fallen off! Oh, well, at least I tried : ) We had wonderful weather and a great time visiting with family and friends... Avelyn has an entire new wardrobe and lots of fun toys to play with! Thank you to everyone!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Posted by Abby and Scott at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! Two! It goes so fast!
The cake looks awesome- my mouth is watering at that icing! I just can't believe she is 2. so sad to miss it! The monkey theme looks awesome- did she eat that entire piece of cake? WOW. Miss you guys. Angie
Happy 2nd Birthday Av! Love the theme! And I am still stunned that you made that cake. It looks awesome, even with one ear missing! :)
Looks like Avelyn had fun on her 2nd birthday
Wish we could have been there
See you all in couple weeks
Love Mom & Dad
Post a Comment