Saturday, March 21, 2009

I never write some of the things that Avelyn is doing, and I have decided to finally start...
We went to the Zoo last week and a baby gorilla started playing/interacting with Avelyn through the glass. They were both knocking on the glass at each other. It was so cute and just amazing to watch. Av also waved and said "bye, bye" to all the animals as we walked around.
Avelyn loves grabbing my makeup brushes and as she rubs them on her cheeks she says "ooooh, pretty"
She finally told me yesterday what she wanted. She came whining into the kitchen and I asked "what do you want?!!" Av: "CHEESE!!" I was so excited that she FINALLY answered my question that I gave her all the cheese she wanted.
I was changing Ashden's poopy diaper tonight and she came in the room and said "ooooh, nasty!" (she was just repeating what I had said to Scott)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Henry has become a parrot for all those phrases you wish he didn't hear. Not from Mommy. A man at Daddy's basketball game and Daddy. :)