Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Kiddo Update.

Sorry so long without posting. It has just been busy here with recovering from sickness, snow storms and kitchen remodeling. Like always I was trying to do too many things at once and dropped my stupid camera and now it won't work, so there will be no more pics until further notice : )
Ash went to his 4 month appt. last week. Super healthy and growing!
Weight: 15lb10oz (70%)
Height: 25.5" (70%)
Head: 42cm (50%)

Ash is such a little nutball lately, he is SO smiley and belly laughing. He found out he can grab his toes this week so he is loving that and just jamming his fist in his mouth all of the time. He is almost rolling over from back to belly, it will be soon. He watches Avelyn like a hawk and just says "hum, hum, hum" all day.
Avelyn is our drama queen. She is either throwing a tantrum and yelling at us or squealing/laughing and running away from us. Going out to dinner or running errands is absolutely ridiculous. Every time we go out I get very upset that there are not more drive-thru businesses : ) Avelyn still doesn't say very many words, but she does say phrases: "what's this?" "I want juice" "I didn't do it" "i love you daddy" "I want to stay outside" Granted these are all said in Av language, so pretty much only Scott and I can truly understand her. Slamming doors in mommy's face is also a BIG hit in the house.
Scott's business is doing very well and I am loving the athletic gym we joined. I swear by yoga/pilates! So, everyone is doing well, we are just trying to stay warm through this horrible winter!

No comments: